Players have an infinite amount of re-spawns with full armor, and come back within a few seconds of their death. After a player spawns, a distinctive spawning noise can be heard, and the player will be invulnerable for up to 6 seconds allowing the player to access a modified buy menu. Ammo reserves are infinite, and any weapon can be “purchased” regardless of cost except equipment such as grenades and the Defuse Kit. The load-out can be locked or random, depending on which the player chooses to use. Once the player begins moving or fires a weapon, invulnerability will wear off within a second, and the buy menu will no longer be accessible. Killing enemies or scoring assists will gain points instead of money or new weapons.
Weapons cannot be thrown away, and players will not drop weapons when killed. Friendly fire and collision will be off.
The match will be played on Dust 2 map.
During the match, random weapons are selected to give players a bonus of 5 points or more for 30 seconds and points are awarded for assistance. Players are given an opportunity to equip (or, in earlier versions, re-spawn with) the bonus weapon by pressing DROP key (default: G) at anytime when the bonus is active. Originally, if a player still within the initial spawn invulnerability when the bonus key is pressed, the weapon will be granted to the player without re-spawning.
|12||All pistols, shotguns, sub-machine guns and the Zeus x27, except the XM1014 (11), the MP7 (11) and the P90 (11).|
|11||All assault rifles, SSG 08, XM1014, P90, MP7|
|10||All sniper rifles and machine guns except the SSG 08 (11).|
|6||P250, Dual Elites, Nova, MP7, UMP45, PP-Bizon, Zeus x27|
|5||XM1014, P90, AWP, M249, Negev|
- Kill assist: 6 points.
- Chicken kill: 1 point.
- Players have to join the server at least 15 minutes prior to the match time.
- No tactical timeouts will be allowed in the match.
- Only 1 match will be played.
- Hacking of any sorts is strictly prohibited and if any player is found/adjudged as a hacker by the discretion of the admins then he will be disqualified.
- In case a player fails to appear for the match, a bot will be added in his place.
- Disqualified players will forfeit their prize money.